What should I tell you about me?? There is so many things that I enjoy, or don’t, that I don’t really know where to begin. I guess I could start with my name and a little bit about me.
My name is Elizabeth Anne and I live in the empty plains of Alberta, Canada. I’m the oldest of 8 children, having 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Yes it’s a lot, but with over a 5 year gap between the youngest of the first 4 and the oldest of the last 4 it really doesn’t seem like it.
Some things I like or don’t like:
1. Reading. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t read. If there were all of a sudden no books in this world, I would go crazy. I really want to get an Amazon Kindle, but I think I would miss the smell of new books in my hands. I’ll read basically anything I can get my hands on, with some exceptions of course.
2. Chocolate. I can’t live without chocolate!! 🙂
3. Music. Anything from classical to hip-hop. Of course that depends on who is singing the song and it has to mean something to me.
4. Dogs and Cats. I love animals for the most part even though I am allergic to most of them. My dream dog is a cross between a Pomeranian and a Husky or a Pomeranian and a Yorkie. I also would love to have a Savannah cat. They are gorgeous, Google them I’m sure you’re gonna agree with me.
5 Texting. I know it’s such a normal thing, but I wouldn’t survive without my phone. Especially since most of my extended family lives in Ontario.
6. Pinterest. I love it. Like really love it. If I’m not reading, I’m looking at pins. It gives me inspiration for almost every aspect of my life.
7. I hate having other people touch me and I hate touching other people. I know it’s weird, but it makes me extremely uncomfortable.
8. Photography. Although I’m not that good at it, I enjoy taking pictures. Do to certain health issues that leave me extremely shaky I haven’t been able to take that much recently.
9. I think that’s all that you need to know about me.
I hope you enjoy reading my reviews. Let me know if you would like different posts of other things like, pictures I’ve taken, movie reviews, personal life.
If you want me to review a book of yours or know of someone that wants their book reviewed, head over to my contact page and read the guidelines. If the book suits, send me a note using the form and I’ll get back to you.