First of all thank you to The Book Owl for my nomination for the Liebster award.
Now for those of you that I nominated and have no idea who I am, this award is the chance to get your blog out there just like I’m doing. So follow the rules and spread the award!
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Random Facts about me
1. Unlike most girls, I don’t mind working in a garage.
2. Me and my sister are 11 years apart.
3. Me and my dad are closer than me and my mom.
4. I collect books, scarves and purses.
5. I’ll eat almost anything.
6. I come from a big family.
7. I’m the oldest child.
8. I love chocolate.
9. The only thing I love spending my money on is books and nail-polish.
10. I don’t have a lot of friends.
11. I’m sarcastic.
Questions from Nominator
- Why do you blog? I’ve long wanted to have a blog. It also gives me the chance to practice my writing.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Maple Walnut
- If you could have 3 wishes what would they be? 1. To travel the world. 2. To have a huge library filled with books. 3. To build a home for single moms where the can just relax and enjoy their babies.
- Star Trek or Star Wars? (I’ve always wanted to ask that question) Neither. I’ve never watched either of them and don’t plan on it either.
- What’s your favorite day dream? Not sure, I have quite a few.
- What’s your pet peeve? When people continually look over my shoulder when I read or do something on the computer.
- What’s your favorite book and why? At the moment it’s A Cast of Stones by Patrick E. Carr. It’s just totally amazing and it’s also fantasy.
- If you had a million dollars what would you do? I’m not sure. Though one of the things I would do is build a home where teenage mothers could stay and where troubled youth could enjoy evenings and actually have fun instead of continually getting in trouble.
- If you could, would you travel to the past to fix mistakes or travel to the future to prevent ones that could be made? No. The mistakes in the past are something that make you stronger and more experienced and give you insight of what to do when you’ll make mistakes in the future.
- Do you think it’s possible to hate someone? Um, yes. Though deep in the bottom of your heart you probably don’t.
- What are three words you would use to describe yourself? 1. book work. 2. confident. 3. weird.
Questions for my Nominees
- If you could, where would you travel to in the world first?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could do something big, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie and why is it?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you would choose, what would be your favorite book genre?
- If you received a million dollars, what would you do first?
- Candy or Chocolate?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which words would you use to describe yourself?
- What’s your favorite past time, other than blogging?